- 1 What type of car does Damon Salvatore drive?
- 2 Who made Elena crashed car in Season 1?
- 3 What happens in Season 1 Episode 16 of The Vampire Diaries?
- 4 Who died in Season 1 Episode 16 of vampire Diaries?
- 5 Who was Stefan’s first love?
- 6 Is Damon and Elena in Legacies?
- 7 Who was Lexi’s boyfriend vampire Diaries?
- 8 Why did Elena look like Katherine?
- 9 How did Pearl become a vampire?
- 10 Who killed Anna in vampire Diaries?
- 11 What episode do Stefan and Elena go on a double date?
- 12 What happened to Pearl In The Vampire Diaries?
- 13 How old is Frederick in vampire Diaries?
What type of car does Damon Salvatore drive?
Well, that’s Damon Salvatore’s car, his 1969 Chevy Camaro convertible from The Vampire Diaries.
Who made Elena crashed car in Season 1?
Throughout The Vampire Diaries Series Noah after Stefan kills him In The Turning Point, Noah first attacked Elena in the middle of the road, getting hit by her car but quickly recovering as he is a vampire, approaching her. He fled when Damon Salvatore arrived, running before he could do Elena any more harm.
What happens in Season 1 Episode 16 of The Vampire Diaries?
Bethanne and killed but the Salvatores stave off Frederick, who bolts when he realizes he can’t take both of them. Meanwhile, Elena’s little brother Jeremy is still fascinated with vampire lore and when he learns Anna is back in town, decides to pull a bold move, cutting his hand and seeing how she reacts.
Who died in Season 1 Episode 16 of vampire Diaries?
- Billy – Staked; killed by Alaric Saltzman.
- Samantha Gibbons – Broken neck; killed by Damon Salvatore.
- Jacob – Staked; killed by Damon Salvatore.
- Frederick – Staked; killed by Stefan Salvatore.
- At least 11 tomb vampires – killed by Damon Salvatore and Alaric Saltzman.
Who was Stefan’s first love?
Valerie Tulle is introduced in the seventh season of The Vampire Diaries. The witch-vampire hybrid is a Heretic and one of Lily Salvatore’s adopted children. Valerie is revealed to be Stefan’s first love as the two characters were romantically involved when they were still human.
Is Damon and Elena in Legacies?
Legacies spoilers follow. Legacies season three is happy to please any fans of The Vampire Diaries, with its latest episode featuring a surprise reference to Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore. In Thursday’s (April 8) US episode, Alaric Saltzman and his daughter Josie walked home from school together.
Who was Lexi’s boyfriend vampire Diaries?
Brandon Quinn is an American actor who played Lexi’s boyfriend Lee in a season one episode, Bloodlines, of The Vampire Diaries. He’s mainly known for his role on Big Wolf on Campus. He has recently appeared in TV series Entourage and Knight Rider.
Why did Elena look like Katherine?
Elena and Katherine (as well as Tatia) are all doppelgangers of each other, stemming from Amara, the first look-alike genitor of the Petrova family. This means they all look exactly the same. This happened again when Katherine was thought to have died and Elena meets Damon and Stefan in 2009.
How did Pearl become a vampire?
Pearl had a loyal follower, by the name of Harper who was a soldier, left to die, and perish on the battlefield. She had helped him escape death by feeding him her blood and turning him into a vampire, which Harper was extremely grateful for.
Who killed Anna in vampire Diaries?
When John Gilbert saw Anna lying in the building with other vampires, he murdered her with his own stake—possibly out of mercy for her to receive a less painful death or out of anger that she was dating his nephew. John stakes Anna.
What episode do Stefan and Elena go on a double date?
There Goes the Neighborhood. Anna (Malse Jow) brings a surprising guest to pay a visit to Damon. Elena and Stefan go on an awkward date with Caroline and Matt. Melinda Clarke appears as Kelly.
What happened to Pearl In The Vampire Diaries?
Pearl Zhu was a vampire and an old friend of Katherine Pierce. She turned her daughter, Anna, and Harper before her time of death. She was trapped in the tomb with the other tomb vampires until 2010. She was killed by John Gilbert.
How old is Frederick in vampire Diaries?
Despite being a vampire over 160 years old, he had the appearance of being in his late twenties or early thirties.