- 1 Which sport car is the cheapest?
- 2 What is the best sports car for the money?
- 3 What sports cars are worth it?
- 4 What car is most fun driving?
- 5 What sport is most cheap?
- 6 What car loses its value the fastest?
- 7 What is the most beautiful car ever?
- 8 Which sports car is most reliable?
- 9 Is it expensive to own a sports car?
- 10 Are sports cars a waste?
- 11 Which is the best sport car?
- 12 What is the most fun Audi to drive?
- 13 Which BMW is the most fun to drive?
- 14 What is the best handling car ever?
Which sport car is the cheapest?
Cheapest Sports Cars
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata: $27,825.
- 2021 Subaru WRX: 28,420.
- 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI: $31,000 (est)
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N: $33,255.
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1: $37,895.
- 2021 Honda Civic Type R: $38,890.
- 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance package w/ EcoBoost Handling package: $39,085.
What is the best sports car for the money?
Best Sports Cars for the Money
- Audi R8.
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Mercedes-Benz SLK.
- Nissan 370Z.
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman.
- Porsche 911.
- Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ. Totally affordable, the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ are also wonderfully enjoyable to drive.
What sports cars are worth it?
10 Best Sports Cars for the Money
- 2020 BMW Z4 ($49,700)
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 ($34,000)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette ($58,900)
- 2020 Fiat 124 Spider ($25,390)
- 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance Package ($31,665)
- 2020 Hyundai Veloster N ($27,600)
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata ($26,580)
- 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster ($59,600)
What car is most fun driving?
Which Cars Are The Most Fun To Drive?
- Mazda MX-5. We kick off with a stone-cold classic in the driving fun stakes.
- Ford Mustang.
- Volkswagen Up GTI.
- Peugeot 5008.
- Porsche 911.
- BMW 1 Series.
- Honda E.
- Cupra Formentor.
What sport is most cheap?
Walking has to be the most affordable sport, but jogging, basketball, skating, volleyball and swimming are also fairly inexpensive. Of course, you have to consider that fees associated with sports vary according to region. Plus, renting or buying equipment second hand can make a big difference in the cost of a sport.
What car loses its value the fastest?
Spending your stimulus check on a car? These 10 brands lose value the fastest
- BMW. BMW.
- Audi. Audi.
- Lincoln. Lincoln.
- Infiniti. INFINITI.
- Mercedes-Benz. Mercedes-Benz.
- Land Rover. Land Rover. Average 5-year depreciation: 61.4%
- Cadillac. Cadillac. Average 5-year depreciation: 61.3%
- Buick. Buick. Average 5-year depreciation: 61.2%
What is the most beautiful car ever?
The most beautiful cars ever made
- 1961 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Coupé And the winner is… the Jaguar E-Type.
- 1970 Lamborghini Miura.
- 1959 Ferrari 250 GTO SWB.
- 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO.
- 1963 Porsche 911.
- 1935 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900.
- 1962 AC Cobra 289.
- 1962 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato.
Which sports car is most reliable?
12 Reliable Sports Cars That Will Last You A Lifetime
- 8 Mazda Miata.
- 7 Chevy Corvette (C5)
- 6 Porsche 911 (996)
- 5 Toyota 86.
- 4 Toyota Supra Mk3.
- 3 Honda/Acura Integra.
- 2 Ford Mustang (90s – Up)
- 1 Honda S2000.
Is it expensive to own a sports car?
It’s also a pretty well-known fact that sports cars are more expensive to insure due to the price of parts, the higher risk and, in some cases, the lack of safety features. The cost of ownership is high but, for some people, that price is well worth being able to cruise around in the car of their dreams.
Are sports cars a waste?
Sports cars are a colossal waste of money, and generally cause enough stress to offset the fun.
Which is the best sport car?
The Porsche 911, Nissan GT-R and McLaren 570S are all great examples. And despite the current renewed focus on environmental issues, the V8-engined Mercedes-AMG C 63 S remains an exceptional choice. Click the links below for more information on each of our top 10 sports cars…
What is the most fun Audi to drive?
The TT RS is absurdly easy to drive quickly, and feels less tame and civilized than its RS3 Sedan and Sportback brothers. The cornering abilities of the RS make it one of the most fun cars to drive in Audi lineup, and some might say the most fun of them all.
Which BMW is the most fun to drive?
Exciting, exhilarating and frenzied, while remaining reserved on request. And it’s that which makes the BMW M3 the most fun to drive.
What is the best handling car ever?
Best Handling Cars of All Time
- Lotus Elan. We cannot have a list of best handling cars and leave out the legendary Lotus Elan.
- Mazda Miata. The Lotus Elan may very well have inspired other cars but none more than the legendary Mazda Miata.
- BMW E36 M3.
- Porsche 911.
- Acura Integra Type R.