- 1 What’s the fastest car with the best gas mileage?
- 2 Which car has highest mpg?
- 3 Is 30 miles to the gallon good?
- 4 What cars get 30 mpg or better?
- 5 What small SUV has the most horsepower?
- 6 What cars get 35 mpg or better?
- 7 What car gets 70 mpg?
- 8 What is the average miles per gallon?
- 9 What is good miles per gallon?
- 10 Is 15 miles per gallon good?
What’s the fastest car with the best gas mileage?
The 20 Quickest Vehicles That Also Get 30 MPG
- Porsche Cayman S – 3.9 seconds, 30 mpg.
- Alfa Romeo 4C – 4.1 seconds, 34 mpg.
- Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG – 4.2 seconds, 31 mpg.
- Porsche Boxster S – 4.2 seconds, 30 mpg.
- BMW M235i Coupe – 4.4 seconds, 32 mpg.
- BMW 335i xDrive – 4.4 seconds, 30 mpg.
Which car has highest mpg?
Small Cars With the Best Gas Mileage in 2021
- 2021 Hyundai Accent | 36 mpg.
- 2021 Kia Rio | 36 mpg.
- 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage | 39 mpg.
- 2021 Honda Insight | 52 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid | 52 mpg.
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid | 54 mpg.
- 2021 Toyota Prius | 56 mpg.
- Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid| 59 mpg.
Is 30 miles to the gallon good?
Much depends on the type of vehicle you prefer, but if any car gets 35 mpg, then you might consider that good. Others are satisfied with 30 mpg, but if you have a large SUV or pickup truck, getting 20 mpg is outstanding.
What cars get 30 mpg or better?
10 Non-Hybrid Cars That Get 30 MPG
- Economical Diversity.
- Chevrolet Cruze Turbodiesel Sedan.
- Jaguar XE 20d Turbodiesel Sedan.
- BMW 328d.
- Honda Civic.
- Hyundai Elantra Eco.
- Toyota Yaris iA.
- Ford Fiesta SFE.
What small SUV has the most horsepower?
10 Most Powerful Small SUVs
- 2018 Volvo XC60 T8. Volvo has pulled out all of the stops with the 2018 Volvo XC60 T8.
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLA45.
- 2018 BMW X3 M40i.
- 2018 Lincoln MKC.
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler.
- 2018 Subaru Forester 2.0XT.
- 2018 Ford Escape Titanium.
- 2018 Kia Sportage SX.
What cars get 35 mpg or better?
Over 35 MPG Fuel Economy Cars
- 2021 Volkswagen Passat. Starting MSRPs1 $23,995*
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class. Starting MSRPs1 $33,650*
- 2021 BMW 3 Series. Starting MSRPs1 $41,250*
- 2021 Nissan Altima. Starting MSRPs1 $26,950*
- 2021 Kia Forte. Starting MSRPs1 $17,890*
- 2021 Mazda Mazda3 Sedan.
- 2021 Subaru Impreza.
- 2021 Subaru Impreza.
What car gets 70 mpg?
A new Mazda model debuting in Japan gets its high fuel economy from an improved gas engine and a lightweight design. Next year, Mazda will sell a car in Japan that gets 70.5 miles per gallon (mpg), or 30 kilometers per liter.
What is the average miles per gallon?
The average car sold in the United States gets an average of around 25 miles per gallon (MPG).
What is good miles per gallon?
But with all that being said, a good MPG figure to aim for is anything between 50 and 60MPG. This will ensure that your car is efficient and economical, which means low running costs and car tax rates.
Is 15 miles per gallon good?
Getting 15 MPG driving around town might be entirely acceptable for some people as good fuel economy. For others, this might be too low. For example, a 2021 model year Chevrolet Camaro 4 cylinder automatic gets 25 MPG combined city and highway, while a 2021 Honda Accord LX gets 41 MPG combined.