- 1 Which sports cars hold their value the best?
- 2 Which supercar holds its value the best?
- 3 Which sports cars are worth money?
- 4 What cars dont depreciate?
- 5 What is the fastest depreciating car?
- 6 What supercars are good investments?
- 7 Which car brand has the best resale value?
- 8 What is the best sports car under 40000?
- 9 Which is the best sports car in the world?
- 10 Which cars will increase in value?
- 11 What fun car should I buy?
- 12 What car has the best automatic braking system?
Which sports cars hold their value the best?
Cars With the Highest Resale Values for 2021
- Honda Civic Type R- 61.3 Percent Retained Value.
- Porsche 718 Cayman GT4- 62.3 Percent Retained Value.
- Porsche 718 Boxster Spyder – 62.4 Percent Retained Value.
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 – 63.4 Percent Retained Value.
- Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet- 64.8 Percent Retained Value.
Which supercar holds its value the best?
Scroll down to find out more about the top performers, and some of the models that just missed out
- Lamborghini Urus. Retained Value 79%
- Toyota Land Cruiser. Retained Value 72.5%
- Porsche Cayman. Retained Value 68.1%
- Porsche Cayenne. Retained Value 67.9%
- Lotus Elise.
- Volkswagen T-Roc.
- Porsche Boxster.
- Range Rover Sport.
Which sports cars are worth money?
10 Best Sports Cars for the Money
- 2020 BMW Z4 ($49,700)
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 ($34,000)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette ($58,900)
- 2020 Fiat 124 Spider ($25,390)
- 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance Package ($31,665)
- 2020 Hyundai Veloster N ($27,600)
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata ($26,580)
- 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster ($59,600)
What cars dont depreciate?
10 Cars that Don’t Depreciate in Value
- Toyota Supra Turbo.
- Dodge Viper RT/10.
- Honda S2000.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
- 1968-1973 Datsun 510.
- Delorean DMC-12.
- Pontiac GTO.
- Datsun 280Z.
What is the fastest depreciating car?
We’ve delved into our data to reveal the models on sale today that lose the highest percentage of their value over three years
- BMW 2 Series Convertible.
- BMW 2 Series Active Tourer.
- Mercedes SL.
- Peugeot 108.
- Mercedes S-Class Coupé
- Fiat 500C.
- Vauxhall Combo Life.
- Audi A8.
What supercars are good investments?
Supercars That Appreciate In Value (12 Of The Best)
- Ferrari 458 Italia.
- Lexus LFA.
- Porsche Carrera GT.
- Dodge Viper GTS (1996-2002)
- Ford GT (2004-2006)
- Lamborghini Diablo.
- Maserati MC12.
- Porsche 911 GT3 (1999-2011)
Which car brand has the best resale value?
Which car brands have the best resale value? Among popular car brands, the top three for resale value are, #1 Honda, #2 Toyota, and #3 Subaru. Among luxury car brands, the top three for resale value are, #1 Lexus, #2 Cadillac, and #3 Porsche.
What is the best sports car under 40000?
The Best Cheap Sports Cars Under $40,000
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata: $27,825.
- 2021 Subaru WRX: $28,420.
- 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI: $31,000 (est)
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N: $33,255.
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1: $37,895.
- 2021 Honda Civic Type R: $38,890.
Which is the best sports car in the world?
Top 10 best sports cars
- Alpine A110.
- Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman.
- BMW M3/M4.
- McLaren 720S.
- BMW M2 Competition.
- Toyota GR Supra.
- Ford Mustang.
- Nissan GT-R.
Which cars will increase in value?
Top 10 used cars rising in value 2021
- Suzuki Jimny (2005-18) – 61% (£5,633) average increase.
- Volkswagen Beetle Convertible (2013-18) – 41.5% (£5,425) average increase.
- Audi TT Roadster (2014-19) – 39.8% (£7,095) average increase.
- Ford Mustang Convertible (2015-present) – 39.1% (£9,060) average increase.
What fun car should I buy?
10 Most Fun Cars To Drive
- 2017 Ford Mustang GT.
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- 2016 Volvo V60 Polestar.
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler.
- 2016 Dodge Charger.
- 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road.
- 2016 Subaru BRZ.
- 2016 Porsche Cayman S.
What car has the best automatic braking system?
The Best Cars That Can Stop Themselves AEB can be found on everything from the Ford F-150 to the Honda CR-V to the Toyota Camry. In many cases, it’s fitted as standard, often with forward collision warning, too.