- 1 What is best sports car for the money?
- 2 What is the most reliable sport car?
- 3 What car loses its value the fastest?
- 4 What cheap sports car should I buy?
- 5 What is the best sports car of all time?
- 6 Which sports car lasts the longest?
- 7 What car is most fun driving?
- 8 What cars dont depreciate?
- 9 Which luxury car loses its value fastest?
- 10 What sport is most cheap?
- 11 What is the cheapest muscle car?
- 12 What is the cheapest old muscle car?
What is best sports car for the money?
10 Best Sports Cars for the Money
- 2020 BMW Z4 ($49,700)
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 ($34,000)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette ($58,900)
- 2020 Fiat 124 Spider ($25,390)
- 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance Package ($31,665)
- 2020 Hyundai Veloster N ($27,600)
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata ($26,580)
- 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster ($59,600)
What is the most reliable sport car?
Sports Cars with the Best Reliability
- #1: Audi TT. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 9.0 (of 10)
- #2: BMW Z4. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.4.
- #3: Ford Mustang. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.3.
- #4: Mazda MX-5 Miata. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.3.
- #5: Audi S5.
- #6: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class.
- #7: Chevrolet Camaro.
- #8: Nissan 370Z.
What car loses its value the fastest?
Spending your stimulus check on a car? These 10 brands lose value the fastest
- BMW. BMW.
- Audi. Audi.
- Lincoln. Lincoln.
- Infiniti. INFINITI.
- Mercedes-Benz. Mercedes-Benz.
- Land Rover. Land Rover. Average 5-year depreciation: 61.4%
- Cadillac. Cadillac. Average 5-year depreciation: 61.3%
- Buick. Buick. Average 5-year depreciation: 61.2%
What cheap sports car should I buy?
Best Affordable Sports Cars for 2021: Reviews, Photos, and More
- Subaru BRZ.
- Nissan 370Z.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Volkswagen GTI.
- Mini Cooper Countryman.
- Subaru WRX.
- Chevrolet Camaro.
- Ford Mustang.
What is the best sports car of all time?
The Most Iconic Sports Cars of All Time
- Dodge Viper. The Viper is known for its swooping body, huge ten-cylinder engine and its speed.
- Chevrolet Corvette.
- Lamborghini Countach.
- Porsche 911.
- Ferrari Daytona.
- Nissan Z-Car.
- Toyota Supra Mark IV.
- Acura NSX.
Which sports car lasts the longest?
12 Reliable Sports Cars That Will Last You A Lifetime
- 8 Mazda Miata.
- 7 Chevy Corvette (C5)
- 6 Porsche 911 (996)
- 5 Toyota 86.
- 4 Toyota Supra Mk3.
- 3 Honda/Acura Integra.
- 2 Ford Mustang (90s – Up)
- 1 Honda S2000.
What car is most fun driving?
Which Cars Are The Most Fun To Drive?
- Mazda MX-5. We kick off with a stone-cold classic in the driving fun stakes.
- Ford Mustang.
- Volkswagen Up GTI.
- Peugeot 5008.
- Porsche 911.
- BMW 1 Series.
- Honda E.
- Cupra Formentor.
What cars dont depreciate?
10 Cars that Don’t Depreciate in Value
- Toyota Supra Turbo.
- Dodge Viper RT/10.
- Honda S2000.
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06.
- 1968-1973 Datsun 510.
- Delorean DMC-12.
- Pontiac GTO.
- Datsun 280Z.
Which luxury car loses its value fastest?
Luxury sedans make up four of the top five cars that depreciate the fastest. The top car with the fastest deprecation is the BMW 7 Series. This car has an average deprecation of 72.6% over the course of five years, representing an average value reduction of nearly $74,000.
What sport is most cheap?
Walking has to be the most affordable sport, but jogging, basketball, skating, volleyball and swimming are also fairly inexpensive. Of course, you have to consider that fees associated with sports vary according to region. Plus, renting or buying equipment second hand can make a big difference in the cost of a sport.
What is the cheapest muscle car?
10 Affordable Muscle Cars Past and Present
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT – MSRP $32,300.
- 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS – MSRP $34,500.
- 2015 Dodge Challenger R/T – MSRP $31,495.
- 2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe R-Spec – MSRP $29,500.
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T.
- 2004 Mercury Marauder – $10,000 – $15,000.
- 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra – $25,000 – $30,000.
What is the cheapest old muscle car?
Here are our top 10 cheapest muscle cars on the market.
- 1975 Ford Maverick Grabber – $9,000 – $20,000.
- 1971 Ford Torino GT – $12,000 – $19,000.
- 1970 Mercury Cyclone GT – $14,000 – $20,000.
- 1968 Ford Mustang – $12,500 – $17,000.
- 1979 Pontiac Firebird / Trans Am – $10,000 – $19,000.
- 1971 Ford Ranchero – $13,000 – $19,000.