- 1 Which sports car should I buy?
- 2 What is a good 1st car to buy?
- 3 What is a good sports car for a teenager?
- 4 What is the easiest sports car to maintain?
- 5 What is the cheapest sport car?
- 6 What is best sports car for the money?
- 7 What is a good price for a first car?
- 8 What is the best car for a 16 year old?
- 9 How much should you spend on a first car for a teenager?
- 10 What is the best car for a teenager to drive?
- 11 How much is insurance for a 16 year old?
- 12 Which sports car is most reliable?
- 13 What is the most fun daily driver?
- 14 Which sports car is most comfortable?
Which sports car should I buy?
10 Best Sports Cars for 2021: Reviews, Photos, and More
- BMW M3.
- Subaru BRZ.
- Nissan 370Z.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Volkswagen GTI.
- Chevrolet Corvette.
- Subaru WRX.
- Mini Cooper Countryman.
What is a good 1st car to buy?
1. Volkswagen Golf – Best Overall. For new drivers looking for a solid all-around pick, the Volkswagen Golf is it. The Golf may look unassuming, with its jellybean body and small stature, but it’s one of our very favorite cars to drive.
What is a good sports car for a teenager?
10 Best Sports Cars for Teens
- Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- Toyota 86/Subaru BR-Z.
- Chevrolet Camaro.
- MINI Cooper S Hardtop.
- Hyundai Veloster.
- Nissan Sentra NISMO.
- Volkswagen Beetle SE.
- Fiat 124.
What is the easiest sports car to maintain?
These Badass Sports Cars Are Actually Cheap To Maintain
- 8 Mazda RX-8.
- 7 Ford Mustang.
- 6 Fiat 500 Abarth.
- 5 Porsche 911 (996)
- 4 Nissan 350Z.
- 3 Subaru BRZ.
- 2 Honda S2000.
- 1 Mazda Miata.
What is the cheapest sport car?
Cheapest Sports Cars
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata: $27,825.
- 2021 Subaru WRX: 28,420.
- 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI: $31,000 (est)
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N: $33,255.
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1: $37,895.
- 2021 Honda Civic Type R: $38,890.
- 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance package w/ EcoBoost Handling package: $39,085.
What is best sports car for the money?
10 Best Sports Cars for the Money
- 2020 BMW Z4 ($49,700)
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 ($34,000)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette ($58,900)
- 2020 Fiat 124 Spider ($25,390)
- 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance Package ($31,665)
- 2020 Hyundai Veloster N ($27,600)
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata ($26,580)
- 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster ($59,600)
What is a good price for a first car?
What’s A Good Budget For Your First Car? As mentioned above, you can expect to spend between $5,000 and $10,000 on your first vehicle. This is the ‘sweet spot’ where you will find the most value. Cars under $5,000 tend to be a lot less reliable, while cars over $10,000 are too expensive for most first-time car buyers.
What is the best car for a 16 year old?
The best cars for teenagers
- Honda Civic (2012-2016)
- Toyota Camry (2012-2014)
- Hyundai Sonata (2011 or newer)
- Nissan Altima (2014 and newer)
- Volkswagen Jetta (2016-2017)
- Ford Focus (2015-2017)
- Ford Escape (2018-2019)
How much should you spend on a first car for a teenager?
It’s generally suggested that parents cap their spending limit at around $10,000 for their teen’s first vehicle, and most stick to used ones. If you stick to this guideline, then the most you need to save is around $2,000.
What is the best car for a teenager to drive?
The Best Cars and SUVs for Teens
- 2017 Toyota RAV4. Earning the IIHS accolade of Top Safety Pick+, the 2017 Toyota RAV4 offers a range of advanced safety technology.
- 2018 Mazda CX-5.
- 2017 Honda CR-V.
- 2020 Toyota Corolla.
- 2019 Mazda3.
- 2017 Honda Accord.
- 2019 Subaru Crosstrek.
- 2019 Toyota Prius.
How much is insurance for a 16 year old?
Cost of car insurance for a 16-year-old We found that 16-year-olds can expect to pay on average $813 per month for car insurance. Among the different insurers we analyzed, rates ranged from $311 to $1,141 per month for full coverage, which highlights the importance of getting quotes from multiple insurers.
Which sports car is most reliable?
Sports Cars with the Best Reliability
- #1: Audi TT. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 9.0 (of 10)
- #2: BMW Z4. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.4.
- #3: Ford Mustang. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.3.
- #4: Mazda MX-5 Miata. iSeeCars Reliability Score: 8.3.
- #5: Audi S5.
- #6: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class.
- #7: Chevrolet Camaro.
- #8: Nissan 370Z.
What is the most fun daily driver?
5 fun cars you can daily drive
- Volkswagen 1.8T Jetta/golf (MK4) Volkswagen makes several fun to drive cars, but the MK4 1.8T Jetta (or Golf) is our favorite blend of practicality and performance.
- Subaru WRX STI. The 11-14 model year would be our pick.
- Honda civic si.
- Ram 1500 sport (4th gen)
- Honda accord (8th gen)
Which sports car is most comfortable?
10 of the Most Comfortable Sports Cars
- BMW M4.
- Chevrolet Corvette.
- Fiat 124 Spider.
- Jaguar F-Type.
- Mazda MX-5.
- McLaren 570GT.
- Mercedes-AMG GT.
- Porsche 911.