- 1 What is the cheapest sports car you can buy?
- 2 What is best sports car for the money?
- 3 What sport is most cheap?
- 4 What is the fastest car for the money?
- 5 What is the most beautiful car ever?
- 6 What car best holds its value?
- 7 Which sports car is most reliable?
- 8 What sport costs the most?
- 9 Which is the most expensive sport?
- 10 What sport cost the most?
- 11 What is the slowest car in the world?
- 12 What is the fastest family car?
- 13 What car is the most fun to drive?
What is the cheapest sports car you can buy?
Cheapest Sports Cars
- 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata: $27,825.
- 2021 Subaru WRX: 28,420.
- 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI: $31,000 (est)
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N: $33,255.
- 2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1: $37,895.
- 2021 Honda Civic Type R: $38,890.
- 2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance package w/ EcoBoost Handling package: $39,085.
What is best sports car for the money?
10 Best Sports Cars for the Money
- 2020 BMW Z4 ($49,700)
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro LT1 ($34,000)
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette ($58,900)
- 2020 Fiat 124 Spider ($25,390)
- 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance Package ($31,665)
- 2020 Hyundai Veloster N ($27,600)
- 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata ($26,580)
- 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster ($59,600)
What sport is most cheap?
Walking has to be the most affordable sport, but jogging, basketball, skating, volleyball and swimming are also fairly inexpensive. Of course, you have to consider that fees associated with sports vary according to region. Plus, renting or buying equipment second hand can make a big difference in the cost of a sport.
What is the fastest car for the money?
The 14 Fastest Cars For The Money You Can Buy Right Now
- 2020 Toyota 86. $132/hp.
- 2021 Honda Civic Type R. $123/hp.
- 2021 Chevy Corvette C8. $120/hp.
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N. $117/hp.
- 2021 Tesla Model 3 Long Range. $104/hp.
- 2021 Chevy Camaro ZL1. $98.5/hp.
- 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. $95.2/hp.
- 2021 Chevy Camaro. $94.5/hp.
What is the most beautiful car ever?
The most beautiful cars ever made
- 1961 Jaguar E-Type Series 1 Coupé And the winner is… the Jaguar E-Type.
- 1970 Lamborghini Miura.
- 1959 Ferrari 250 GTO SWB.
- 1984 Ferrari 288 GTO.
- 1963 Porsche 911.
- 1935 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900.
- 1962 AC Cobra 289.
- 1962 Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato.
What car best holds its value?
Best Resale Value: Top 10 Cars
- Chevrolet Colorado.
- Jeep Wrangler.
- Chevrolet Silverado.
- Subaru WRX.
- GMC Canyon.
- Toyota 4Runner.
- GMC Sierra.
- Toyota Tacoma.
Which sports car is most reliable?
12 Reliable Sports Cars That Will Last You A Lifetime
- 8 Mazda Miata.
- 7 Chevy Corvette (C5)
- 6 Porsche 911 (996)
- 5 Toyota 86.
- 4 Toyota Supra Mk3.
- 3 Honda/Acura Integra.
- 2 Ford Mustang (90s – Up)
- 1 Honda S2000.
What sport costs the most?
Formula 1. Formula 1 is perhaps the most expensive sport in the world. Very few people can afford this sport and their own and it’s usually done with the help of corporate sponsors or patronage. An F1 car can cost upwards of a million dollars.
Which is the most expensive sport?
The 4 most expensive sports in the whole world | Playo
- 1) Equestrian. This ‘sport’ involves running, steeple chasing, and vaulting while riding a horse.
- 2) Formula 1. To be a Formula One racer, you need to have your own car.
- 3) Sailing.
- 4) Wingsuiting.
What sport cost the most?
Tennis. Tennis is undeniably one of the most expensive sports on the planet. In fact, a 2010 study by the U.S. Tennis Association showed that the average season as a professional would cost a player $143,000 in expenses. Rest assured, if you’re serious about tennis you’l be served many eye-watering bills.
What is the slowest car in the world?
It is called the Peel P50. Peel offers both a petrol and electric version of the vehicle. Not only is it the slowest car in existence, but it is also the smallest (smaller than a Smart Car or Fiat), according to Guinness World Records.
What is the fastest family car?
Let’s just cut to the chase, the fastest family car in the world – according to Goodwood Road and Racing – is the Koenigsegg Gemera. And if you don’t believe it, then take into consideration that the Gemera can seat up to four adults in relative comfort and it produces 1,700 horsepower.
What car is the most fun to drive?
Which Cars Are The Most Fun To Drive?
- Mazda MX-5. We kick off with a stone-cold classic in the driving fun stakes.
- Ford Mustang.
- Volkswagen Up GTI.
- Peugeot 5008.
- Porsche 911.
- BMW 1 Series.
- Honda E.
- Cupra Formentor.