How do you make a sports car step by step?
How Easy to Draw Sports Cars
- So, using angular lines sketch out the main outlines of the body of our sports car.
- A very simple step in which we will sketch out the wheels.
- Go down a little lower and draw the lines of the rear-view mirror and the door.
What is Ferraris logo?
The Prancing Horse (Italian: Cavallino Rampante, lit. ‘little prancing horse’) is the symbol of Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari and its racing division Scuderia Ferrari. Originally, the symbol was used by World War I pilot Francesco Baracca on his airplane.
What animal is on the Ferrari logo?
As legend has it, the prancing horse in the Ferrari logo was used by World War I Italian fighter pilot Francesco Baracca on the side of his plane.
How can I make a good drawing?
For those who want to draw better, here are a few recommendations:
- Go draw something. Repeat.
- Look at drawings. Whether simple line drawings or meticulously detailed renderings, you can learn a lot from looking at the work of others.
- Draw from drawings.
- Draw from photographs.
- Draw from life.
- Take a class.