- 1 How much does a Corvette sport cost?
- 2 What colors were available on a 1966 Corvette?
- 3 How much did a 1966 Corvette cost?
- 4 What is the rarest year Corvette?
- 5 Do new Corvettes hold their value?
- 6 Are Corvettes good cars?
- 7 What colors did 1967 Corvettes come in?
- 8 What is Nassau blue?
- 9 What is a 1966 427 Corvette worth?
- 10 How much is a 1966 Stingray worth?
- 11 What are the bad years for Corvettes?
- 12 What is the most wanted Corvette?
- 13 Which is the most sought after Corvette?
How much does a Corvette sport cost?
How Much Does the Chevrolet Corvette Cost? The 2022 Chevrolet Corvette has a $60,900 starting price for coupe models and a $68,400 base price for convertibles. That’s about average for the luxury sports car segment.
What colors were available on a 1966 Corvette?
Interior colors for 1966 include black, red, bright blue, saddle, silver, green, blue and white/blue; all are keyed to exterior body finish.
How much did a 1966 Corvette cost?
What Options Does It Have? Of the 27,720 Corvettes Chevy built in 1966, 9,958 were coupes. Base price was $4,295. Not chump change in the day, but far cheaper than a Ferrari 275 GTB which cost about $14,000.
What is the rarest year Corvette?
For context, the rarest model year for Corvettes is the first year, 1953, in which only 300 were built, followed by the ’55 run of 700.
Do new Corvettes hold their value?
A Chevrolet Corvette will depreciate 33% after 5 years and have a 5 year resale value of $49,275. The iconic Corvette is one of the best models out there for holding its value over the long term. Out of over 100 popular models, it consistently ranks in the Top 10 in years 5 and 7.
Are Corvettes good cars?
Just like the Ford F-150, the Chevrolet Corvette is one of America’s favorite cars. One of the most popular models is the C6 Corvette as it’s fast, fun, and, with the proper care and maintenance, it can be very reliable. In fact, there have been C6 Corvettes that have racked up 200,000 miles.
What colors did 1967 Corvettes come in?
The 1967 Corvette exterior came with ten color choices:
- Tuxedo Black.
- Ermine White.
- Rally Red.
- Marina Blue.
- Lynndale Blue.
- Elkhart Blue.
- Goodwood Green.
- Sunfire Yellow.
What is Nassau blue?
Nassau Blue Corvettes are seen by many as a rare and unique color for Corvettes. The mid-tone blue color was produced on Corvettes during the 1965 and 1966 model years for the 2nd generation Corvettes and then returned with the introduction of the 5th generation in 1997 and continued through the 2000 model year.
What is a 1966 427 Corvette worth?
A: The lowest recorded sale price was $44,000 for a 1966 Chevrolet Corvette on July 26 2019. Q: What is the average sale price of a Chevrolet Corvette 427/425 – C2? A: The average price of a Chevrolet Corvette 427/425 – C2 is $90,903.
How much is a 1966 Stingray worth?
We place a value of $67,500 on this 1966 Corvette Roadster. As a side note, the 2008 Corvette Price Guide lists the 1966 Roadster as showing a one year, 9% appreciation factor in average price.
What are the bad years for Corvettes?
15 Absolute “Worst” Corvettes Ever Made
- 1953 C1.
- 1954 C1.
- 1958 C1.
- 1975 Base Model.
- 1979 L48 Corvette.
- 1980 California 305 Corvettes.
- 1982 C3.
- 1988 Commemorative Edition.
What is the most wanted Corvette?
10 most valuable Corvettes
- 1996 Grand Sport convertible (LT4 engine) Value: $40,800.
- 1963 Grand Sport. Value: $6 million to $8 million.
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvette ZL-1.
- 1967 Chevrolet Corvette L-88.
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvette L-88.
- 1953 Chevrolet Corvette.
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 “Big Tank”
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette “Fuelie”
Which is the most sought after Corvette?
Chevy offered plenty of special editions throughout the C6’s run on everything from base cars to Z06s and Grand Sports, but the most valuable of all are the 138 ZR1s equipped with the 60th Anniversary Design Package.