- 1 What sports car has the biggest backseat?
- 2 Which cars have the most room in the back?
- 3 Which sports car has the most room?
- 4 Which sedan has the most room in the backseat?
- 5 What car has the longest leg room?
- 6 What cars have heated back?
- 7 Can a big guy fit in a Porsche 911?
- 8 Is Audi R8 a supercar?
- 9 Which SUV is best for tall drivers?
- 10 Which car has the most comfortable back seat?
What sports car has the biggest backseat?
The 2016 BMW 7 Series tops our list of roomiest back seats, with a remarkable 44.4 inches of legroom, 38.9 inches of headroom and 57.7 inches of shoulder room.
Which cars have the most room in the back?
Best cars with the most legroom
- Suzuki Ignis.
- Honda Jazz.
- Skoda Octavia.
- Skoda Superb Estate.
- Land Rover Discovery Sport.
- Audi A6.
- Audi A8.
- Mercedes EQC.
Which sports car has the most room?
- 3 – Ford Mustang. Headroom: 38.5”
- 4 – Chervrolet Corvette. Headroom: 37.7”
- 5 – Mercedes SLS AMG. Headroom: 39”
- 6 – Ferrari 599. Headroom: 35.5”
- 7 – Nissan GTR. Headroom: 35.8”
- 8 – Ford GT. Headroom: 35.4”
- 9 – Audi R8. Headroom: 38” Legroom: 41.4”
- 10 – MINI John Cooper Works. Headroom: 38.8” Legroom: 41.4”
Which sedan has the most room in the backseat?
The Volkswagen Passat is known for offering massive rear-seat space. With 39.1 inches of rear-seat legroom, the Volkswagen Passat is one of the roomiest and more comfortable sedans in the segment.
What car has the longest leg room?
10 Cars with the Most Front Legroom for Taller Drivers
- Kia K900 — 45.9 inches.
- Chevrolet Impala — 45.8 inches.
- Cadillac XTS — 42.3 inches.
- Hyundai Genesis — 45.7 inches.
- Hyundai Sonata — 45.5 inches.
- Kia Optima — 45.5 inches.
- Lexus RC —45.4 inches.
- Hyundai Equus — 45.1 inches.
What cars have heated back?
10 Best Cars with Heated Rear Seats
- Hyundai Elantra.
- Lincoln MKC.
- Dodge Charger.
- BMW 3-Series.
- Lincoln MKZ.
- Ford F-150.
- Audi A6.
- Subaru Outback.
Can a big guy fit in a Porsche 911?
A lot of people think that if you’re big or tall than a Porsche 911 isn’t the car for you. It’s simply not the case. While some Porsches models, such as the early generation Boxsters, were a bit cramped for anyone taller than 6 feet, that’s changed drastically over the years. He fits into the new 911 easily.
Is Audi R8 a supercar?
The Audi R8 is a true supercar that’s devastatingly fast, yet it’s as easy to drive as a TT. The Audi R8 is a supercar from a dying breed. As makers add turbochargers to their cars to meet ever-stricter emissions targets, the naturally aspirated engine is falling out of favour.
Which SUV is best for tall drivers?
Roomy Used SUVs
- 2018-2020 Nissan Rogue. Front headroom: 41.6 inches. Front legroom: 43.0 inches.
- 2016-2019 Ford Flex. Front headroom: 41.4 inches.
- 2019-2020 Subaru Forester. Front headroom: 41.2 inches.
- 2013-2015 Honda Pilot. Front headroom: 40.0 inches.
- 2017-2019 Chevrolet Equinox. Front headroom: 40.0 inches.
Which car has the most comfortable back seat?
10 Cars with the Most Comfortable Seats
- 2019 Nissan Altima. The Nissan Altima is a mid-size sedan with a comfortable and spacious interior.
- 2018 Lincoln Continental.
- 2019 Toyota Avalon.
- 2018 Chrysler Pacifica.
- 2018 Kia Cadenza.
- 2019 Buick LaCrosse.
- 2019 Nissan Rogue.
- 2019 Chrysler 300.