How do you draw a sports car step by step?
Learn how to draw a sports car with this easy step by step tutorial. It has a sleeker look than your average car.
- Draw two wheels with rims inside.
- Draw the card body around the wheels.
- Add the car roof.
- Draw a diagonal door line.
- Add a person inside.
- Draw all the car details shown.
- Finish with details to the wheels.
Who draws a car step by step?
- Draw two wheels.
- Add inside circles and a line.
- Draw front and back bumper.
- Draw the car body.
- Add front and back windows.
- Draw two side windows and lights.
- Add bumpers around the wheels.
- Draw a road and a background.
What is Ferraris logo?
The Prancing Horse (Italian: Cavallino Rampante, lit. ‘little prancing horse’) is the symbol of Italian sports car manufacturer Ferrari and its racing division Scuderia Ferrari. Originally, the symbol was used by World War I pilot Francesco Baracca on his airplane.
How can I make a good drawing?
For those who want to draw better, here are a few recommendations:
- Go draw something. Repeat.
- Look at drawings. Whether simple line drawings or meticulously detailed renderings, you can learn a lot from looking at the work of others.
- Draw from drawings.
- Draw from photographs.
- Draw from life.
- Take a class.